Football Food Preparations Keep Local Restaurants Busy
Dominos delivery drivers are expected to log more than 4 million miles on Super Bowl sunday according to Statistic Brain.
Numbers like that don’t surprise local pizzeria owners and managers who say for them, it’s one of the biggest days of the year.
It’s not Halloween, and not Thanksgiving but something almost as sacred to Americans this weekend... Super Bowl Sunday a match up between two athletic powerhouses and a chance for local pizzerias to flex entrepreneurial muscles.
To meet the increased demand local businesses are upping their productivity.
Little Caesar's Store Manager, Aimee Curtis says,“Extra pizzas extra everything extra people working so we can keep the flow of the pizzas going.”
Other pizza store managers agree managers agree that Super Bowl Sunday may take the cake...or pie as one of the largest business days of the year.
- Restaurant Businesses Prepared for Super Bowl Rush
- Businesses prepare for Super Bowl XLIX
- Satchel's Pizza Sets Reopen Date
- Big Business on Super Bowl Weekend
- UF Researchers Unveil Super Computer
- Super-Sized Soft Drinks Raise Health Concerns
- Gainesville Regional Airport Sends Plane of Fans to Sugar Bowl
- College Students Trying to Keep Up with Rising Textbook Prices
- Pizza Delivery Carjacking
- Gainesville delivery man brutally attacked while delivering pizza