UF Basketball Player Arrested
GAINESVILLE - University of Florida basketball player Damontre Harris was arrested early Wednesday morning for failure to appear at an arraignment on August 16, 2012.
The junior transfer from South Carolina was cited July 16 for driving without a valid license, a second-degree misdemeanor, according to court records.
His bond was set at $2,500.
- UF Women's Basketball Player Dismissed After Arrest
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Damontre Harris No Longer With Gators
- Florida Women's Basketball Player Dismissed
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Treon Harris: Should He Have Been Arrested?
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- U.F. Football Player Arrested
- UF Football Player Tased, Arrested