UF Basketball Player Arrested
GAINESVILLE - University of Florida basketball player Damontre Harris was arrested early Wednesday morning for failure to appear at an arraignment on August 16, 2012.
The junior transfer from South Carolina was cited July 16 for driving without a valid license, a second-degree misdemeanor, according to court records.
His bond was set at $2,500.
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Damontre Harris No Longer With Gators
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Benefit Car Wash For Best Friend
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- UF Football Player Chris Rainey Arrested
- U.F. Football Player Arrested
- UF Football Player Tased, Arrested
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence