UF Basketball Player Arrested
GAINESVILLE - University of Florida basketball player Damontre Harris was arrested early Wednesday morning for failure to appear at an arraignment on August 16, 2012.
The junior transfer from South Carolina was cited July 16 for driving without a valid license, a second-degree misdemeanor, according to court records.
His bond was set at $2,500.
- Damontre Harris No Longer With Gators
- Gator Hoops Pick Up USC Transfer Damontre Harris
- Billy Donovan Addresses NBA Rumors/Transfers/Damontre Harris
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend
- UF Football Player Arrested, Charged With Battery
- Doctor's Reaction to Louisville Basketball Player Injury
- U.F. Football Player Arrested
- UF Football Player Tased, Arrested
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence
- UF Football Player Chris Rainey Arrested