Playing with Heavy Hearts: Union County Prepares for Difficult First Game
LAKE BUTLER - After the tragic events in Lake Butler this past weekend the Union County football task will play with heavy hearts this Friday in their season opener at home.
The Tigers will honor the three victims with ceremonies before and after the game.
Sports Director Chris Price sat down with the Tigers head football coach Ronny Pruitt to discuss how the community is moving forward just how Marvin Pritchett would want them to.
- Union County's Geordyn Green Wins Week 10 High School Play of the Week!
- Union County Baseball Beats Hilliard 8-0, Advances to State Title Game
- Game of the Week: Union County at Chiefland
- Heavy Hearts at Tigers Opener; Zach Aldridge Live from Lake Butler
- Robbery at Gainesville First Credit Union
- Dixie County's Kyle Lamar Wins Week 9 High School Play Of The Week!
- Florida Prepared to Play Kingmaker in Presidential Election
- Dixie County and Trenton Football Prepare for 1A Semifinals
- Getting Around Gainesville Now A Little More Difficult
- Heart of The Hammock Under County's Microscope