Muschamp on Comments to Fans: "I'm Talking to A Small Percentage"
GAINESVILLE- Will Muschamp clarified his comments to fans on Monday, telling reporters that when he said on Saturday that Gator fans "need to get a grip," he was really only talking to a small percentage of fans.
"The majority of our fans are fine," said Muschamp.
Muschamp added that he didn't mind comments directed at him, but doesn't appreciate fans targeting his players.
- Man Accused of Animal Abuse says "I'm not a bad guy"
- Tebow: "I'm Back"
- Rubio: "I'm Not Going to be Vice President"
- Muschamp Says Murphy's Shoulder Improving, Trenton Brown Talks O-Line
- Fans react to news of Muschamp's dismissal
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014
- The Full Text of MLK's "I Have a Dream" Speech
- Gainesville Hero "I was trying to help"
- Bravo Trial Day 7: "I Need To Hide My Roommate."
- Cambron: "I was set up"