Muschamp Says Murphy's Shoulder Improving, Trenton Brown Talks O-Line
GAINESVILLE- Although Florida Football Head Coach Will Muschamp still listed quarterback Tyler Murphy as questionable for Saturday's game against Georgia Southern, Muschamp did say that Murphy's injured shoulder is feeling "much much much better" as of Wednesday morning.
While Murphy's status is still in doubt, right tackle Trenton Brown will get another start on the offensive line, and on Wednesday the junior college transfer credited his teammates on the line with helping him fit in comfortably.
- Trenton Brown, Standing Tall on the O-Line
- Murphy's (Rewritten) Law: Stay Focused, Win Championships
- Danny Wuerffel Says His Health Is Improving, But Suggests Other Areas of His Life Might Need Work
- Muschamp on Comments to Fans: "I'm Talking to A Small Percentage"
- Muschamp Says He'll "Absolutely" Be Back in 2014
- Climbing the Ladder: Muschamp Says Talent, Gators Are Improving
- Former GHS Standout Looking to Improve; UGA's Smart Talks Rivalries
- Louis Murphy and CJ Spiller Talk 2014
- Dante Fowler Jr. Talks NFL at Florida Pro Day
- Fans react to news of Muschamp's dismissal