Chielfand Boys Hoops Comes Up Just Short in State Semis
LAKELAND - The Chiefland boys basketball team's record setting season came to a close today in Lakeland in the Class 1A state semifinals.
The Indians who dealt with foul trouble all game long, battled back from a 17 point deficit to start the 4th quarter to within 2 points with under 2 minutes left in the game to ultimately fall to Malone 67-59.
It was the first time in school history the boys basketball team advanced to the state playoffs.
The Indians season comes to an end with a record of 26-2.
Zach Aldridge is in Lakeland and has more.
- GHS Comes Up Just Short in Class 6A State Final
- Florida Comes Up Just Short
- Eastside Boys Hoops Advances to State Semifinals
- Suwannee Falls in Class 5A State Semis
- Lacrosse Falls Just Short to Northwestern
- Florida Women Fall Just Short of Upset Against Tennessee
- Renovations coming to Gainesville Boys & Girls Club
- Answers To Hurricane Season, Just A Click Away
- Gator Hoops Just Edges FSU
- State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner