Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Suit: Patriots' Hernandez Shot Man in Face in Florida
MIAMI (AP) - New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is being sued in South Florida by a man claiming Hernandez shot him in the face after an argument at a strip club.
The lawsuit filed late Wednesday by Alexander Bradley comes as police in New England investigate Hernandez's possible connection to the death of 27-year-old semi-pro player Odin Lloyd.
Bradley claims in the lawsuit he and Hernandez were with a group in February at Tootsie's club in Miami when the two got into an argument. Later, as they were driving to Palm Beach County, Bradley claims Hernandez shot him with a handgun, causing him to lose his right eye.
Bradley did not mention Hernandez in a police report at the time. Hernandez's lawyer did not immediately respond Thursday to an email seeking comment.
- Uncle: Patriots Player and Former Gator Linked to Homicide Victim
- FBI: Orlando Man Fatally Shot in Boston Bombing Probe
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- CytoSport Ends Endorsement Deal with Hernandez
- Court: Florida Man Can't Be Held As Sex Offender
- Bradenton Man Shot By Police After Holding Girlfriend Hostage
- Officials Search For Man Who Shot At Deputies
- Man Dies After Calling To Report Being Shot
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs in Hot Car
- Florida Sergeant With "Foot Fetish" Facing Sex Changes