Marshals Find Fugitive
Published April 17th, 2012
U.S Marshals went a long way to track down a man wanted for selling cocaine in Gilchrist County.
30 year old Bobby Duffy Junior Duffy has been wanted since March.
His warrant was the result of a narcotics investigation by the Gainesville- Alachua County Drug Task Force and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
The team learned that he was hiding at a home with a woman in Illinois.
He was arrested and booked into a county jail, but will be extradited back to Gilchrist County to face the charges.
- Fugitive Arrest
- NFL Great Junior Seau May Have Taken His Own Life
- Deputies Find Fugitive Hiding in Air Vent
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Miami Man Finds 100 Pound Burmese Python in His Shed
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- Convicted Murderer Marshall Lee Gore Executed
- Most Wanted Fugitive
- Fugitive From Alachua County Captured in Wyoming
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office