Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
By: Yaremi Farinas
"He got hooked on it and smoked multiple packs a day of it," said Rusty Greek.
As of March 23,2012, all 142 chemicals that can be used to make synthetic marijuana have been banned in Florida.
We stopped by some stores to see if they are still selling this.
- Obama: Florida's Electoral Votes Make Nice Birthday Gifts
- Synthetic Marijuana Raid
- Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens