Synthetic Marijuana Banned in Florida
By: Yaremi Farinas
"He got hooked on it and smoked multiple packs a day of it," said Rusty Greek.
As of March 23,2012, all 142 chemicals that can be used to make synthetic marijuana have been banned in Florida.
We stopped by some stores to see if they are still selling this.
- Synthetic Marijuana Raid
- Florida Lawmakers Approve A Ban on Texting While Driving
- Bradford County Burn Ban
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Store Owner Arrested For Selling Synthetic Marijuana
- Voters to Decide on Medical Marijuana Following Florida Supreme Court Vote
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High
- Florida Could Soon Ban Internet Cafes in Wake of Scandal
- "Bong Ban," in Florida Doesn't Change Much for Store-owners
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences