One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
Kenneth Wood's one man crime spree, that included North Central Florida, has come to an end.
According to investigators, the 40 year old broke out of a Delaware prison last month and was wanted in Alabama for two armed robberies.
Taylor County deputies say his trail grew hot when he commited an armed robbery in Perry, where he abandoned one stolen vehicle only to steal another.
Dixie County deputies caught up to him in Cross City, where he again abandoned the vehicle and stole another.
He made it all the way to Brevard County, where he was trapped in a mobile home and surrendered after a short standoff.
- Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Crime Spree in Dixie County
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Brevard County Teen Gets Bitten by Shark and Thinks it is Cool
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested
- 2 Teens Arrested After Crime Spree in Alachua County
- Man, 77, Leads Deputies On Multi-County High Speed Chase
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- 2013 Hurricane Season Ends, Only One Storm Makes Landfall