One Man Multi-State Crime Spree Ends in Florida
Kenneth Wood's one man crime spree, that included North Central Florida, has come to an end.
According to investigators, the 40 year old broke out of a Delaware prison last month and was wanted in Alabama for two armed robberies.
Taylor County deputies say his trail grew hot when he commited an armed robbery in Perry, where he abandoned one stolen vehicle only to steal another.
Dixie County deputies caught up to him in Cross City, where he again abandoned the vehicle and stole another.
He made it all the way to Brevard County, where he was trapped in a mobile home and surrendered after a short standoff.
- Multi-State Retail Theft Crime Ring Bust in Marion County
- Environmental groups file lawsuit against multi-state pipeline project
- Traffic Stop Reveals Multi-State Crime Ring
- One man Putnam County crime spree
- Arrests in Dixie County Crime Spree
- Two-Man Crime Spree Has Ended, Police Hope
- Brevard County Teen Gets Bitten by Shark and Thinks it is Cool
- Crime Spree in Dixie County
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Dixie county man arrested for forcing two people to perform lewd acts