NCF Peanut Farmers Meet with Congressman Ted Yoho
Price guarantees for peanut farmers' crops provided under the law do not apply to a large majority peanut farms in the area. That's because the guarantees are only extended to farms that have registered what are called "base acres" with the US Department of Agriculture.
- NCF Peanut Farmers Wither Under 2014 Farm Bill
- Newly-Elected Congressman Ted Yoho 'Meets the Press'
- Local Immigration Group Talks Immigration Reform With Congressman Ted Yoho
- Immigration Summit With Congressman Ted Yoho (Long Version)
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"
- NCF Farmers Will Brave the Winter After Bad Hay Season
- Peanut Lovers Crowd Williston's Peanut Festival
- Interview: Ted Yoho Primary Winner
- Yoho Sworn In, Votes Against Boehner
- Yoho Comments on School Choice and Gun Control