NCF Peanut Farmers Wither Under 2014 Farm Bill
Price guarantees for peanut farmers' crops provided under the law do not apply to most peanut farms in the area. That's because the guarantees are only extended to farms that have registered what are called "base acres" with the US Department of Agriculture.
- NCF Peanut Farmers Meet with Congressman Ted Yoho
- NCF Farmers Will Brave the Winter After Bad Hay Season
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Farmers Learn to Use GPS-Guided Tractors
- North Central Florida Farmers Seeing Profits in Cotton
- Type of Grass Improves Business for Dairy Farmers
- Strawberry farmers earn more thanks to UF web tool
- Congressman Yoho Calls Farm Bill Failure a "Disappointment"