NASA is dealing with critical cooling unit issue onboard Int'l Space Station.
List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
Flooding from Tropical Storm Debby has forced a number of road closures:
Baker and Columbia County
- I-10 between US 41 (Exit 301) and US 90 (Exit 324) is closed. Traffic is detoured to US 90 or I-75 to US 90.
- US 90 from I-10 to Nassau County line – partial closure in three areas.
- SR 247 south of CR 242 and north of CR 240 and between US 90 and Bascom Norris Drive.
- SR 47 at I-75.
- US 441 at US 41 split in Lake City (in front of Columbia High School). Traffic is detoured to US 41.
- US 441 at the Deep Creek Bridge is closed.
- US 441 from I-10 to CR 6 – partial closure in four areas including at Corinth Church Road, Drew Grade Road, Spradley Road and the Agricultural Station.
- US 441 from CR 6 to the Georgia line is closed.
- US 41 at I-10 – two way traffic in the northbound lanes – southbound lanes are closed.
- US 441 at Rose Creek south of Lake City – partial closure.
- SR 51 partial closure south of Mayo (1.5 miles north of Cooks Hammock).
- SR 24 in Cedar Key.
- SR 51 partial closure south of Mayo.
- I-10 eastbound east of Madison at mile marker 263 has one lane closed for repairs to a sinkhole along the outside lanes.
- US 90 in downtown Live Oak and east of Live Oak.
- US 129 in Live Oak.
Remember, if the road ahead is flooded, turn around and find an alternate route. Flooded roads may hide the fact that the roadway is washed out underneath and as little as six inches of rushing water can force your car off the road. For the latest closures and updates, use www.FL511.com
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby
- Live Oak Businesses on Road to Recovery After Debby
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Debby Victims Eligible for Rental Assistance
- Live Oak Opens Shelter for Displaced Debby Residents
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Couple Gets Married During Tropical Storm
- Five Puppies Drown in Morning Flood