UF Student Missing for 23 Years
She vanished without a trace 23 years ago on this day in 1989.
The case is still open on the disappearence of UF student Tiffany Sessions.
Her mother spoke to the child abduction response team in Tampa about the open case to help investigators put a face to the investigation and to keep the memory of her daughter alive.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is still on the case and within the past year has conducted interviews from leads.
Watch the video for more on this mystery.
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Tiffany Sessions Anniversary
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- ASO Deputies Find Missing Man with Lifesaver Program
- Cold Case FIles: Tiffanny Sessions
- Six Bodies Found in Lake Reopening 40-year-old Cold Cases
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- Woman Missing for Years Now in Panhandle Jail