UF Student Missing for 23 Years
She vanished without a trace 23 years ago on this day in 1989.
The case is still open on the disappearence of UF student Tiffany Sessions.
Her mother spoke to the child abduction response team in Tampa about the open case to help investigators put a face to the investigation and to keep the memory of her daughter alive.
The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is still on the case and within the past year has conducted interviews from leads.
Watch the video for more on this mystery.
- Suspect to be announced in Tiffany Sessions case
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Dig Site for Tiffany Sessions is Closed
- Suspect Named in Disappearance of Tiffany Sessions
- Tiffany Sessions Part 2: What Her Family Needs for Closure
- Tiffany Sessions Part 1: Why Police Think They've Found Their Lead Suspect
- Tiffany Sessions Anniversary
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student