A Drug Known as"Molly" is Makes it's Way to Gainesville
With techno music becoming more popular on campus, so is an illicit drug found in some clubs known as "molly."
Molly is just starting to make an appearance around town.
"It's like common now, like a lot of rappers use it in their songs now and it's obviously created some popularity around campus," said Valdez Showers.
Deputies say if you're caught with "molly" and it contains MDMA, you will be charged with a felony.
- "Stuff the Bus" Making It's Way Across Marion County
- The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "
- It's almost "Happy Hour" in Gainesville
- UF's Large Animal Hospital Puts Out Horse Owner Alert: "Bad EPM Drug"
- University of Florida veterinarian competes for "America's Favorite"
- 'Inspirational Message' Bill Makes its Way to Governor
- UF Makes "Progress" with Renewable Energy on Campus
- Man Known as "Romeo Bandit" Pleads Not Guilty
- It's the Slowest Time of the Year for Some Businesses Near the University of Florida
- Gainesville Smoke Shop Raided After Drug Makes 28 People Sick