No Privacy When Telling On Your Teacher
TALLAHASSEE -- Most college's student records are private under state and federal law.
But an appelate court decision on a case involving Santa Fe College has created an exception.
As Mike Vasilinda reports, students who put complaints about professors in writing, now can have their name released.
- ASO Major to be demoted for failure to supervise
- Voters to Decide Marijuana Amendment
- Santa Fe College Rated 1st for Graduation Rates
- Major Fellows' Investigation Released
- Vermillion Files: Who Knew What and When?
- Fellows Retires, Sheriff Discusses Deputies Perception of Vermillion
- Sheriff Darnell Responds to Mike Fellows Investigation
- Race, Poverty Not Factors in Fla. Teacher Ratings
- Legislative Review Santa Fe College
- Tobacco Free Florida: Quit and Tell