NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
Since her disappearance in 1989 Tiffanys Mom has been constantly working on her case, putting into effect laws such as the Jennifer Kessey Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act, The Luring and Enticing Act and the DNA upon arrival Act.”
Tiffany's case is one of the thousands of unsolved mysteries known as cold cases.
- DNA Evidence Leads to Arrest of Suspect in Haile Rape Case
- Possible Leads In Missing Person Case
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Tiffany Sessions Missing Since Feb 9, 1989
- UF Students Will Vote on Potential Name Change for the Reitz Union
- Missing Girl Found; Parents Still Seek Answers
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Harry Potter Helps Kids Build Interest in Science
- Recent Bill will Limit the Rights of Some of the Mentally Ill in Florida
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student