Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
GAINESVILLE- Until recently the Gainesville wilderness was treating 49 year old Randy Harr well, living off the land eating raccoons.
Harr is believed to have traveled to Gainesville sometime in November, nearly 8 months after he shot and killed a man before attempting to burn his house down.
Gainesville Residents I spoke with today describe Harr as quiet, but never knew his past was so bloody.
Homeless Gainesville Resident, Ira Keene invited Harr to live with him at a campsite across the street from the Sheriff's Office in Gainesville.
Keene describes the situation, “I was just giving him a place to stay he said he was traveling and that he didn’t know Gainesville da-da-da-da-duh story, I said you can stay here...”
Authorities are still looking for Randy’s wife, Lisa Harr on charges of intent to obstruct or hinder an officer from conducting an arrest and tampering with evidence related to her role in the crime.
- Wanted Fugitive Arrested
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Alachua County Pastor Arrested for Sexual Assault
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- K-9 Officer Escapes from Kennel, Found Safe
- Alachua County is Home to the Oldest Active Bomb Squad Technician in the Country