Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
He was supposed to be a friend of the family.
Turns out, he was more like a fiend to the family.
Alachua County Sheriffs deputies arrested 39 year old Miltiadis Eleftherakos of Hawthorne on various felonies.
He exposed himself to a nine year old girl and then tried to get a 15 year old boy to snort crushed roxy pills.
This behavior reportedly took place last month and deputies were called after the children told their parents what happened.
Eleftherakos faces five felony charges and two misdemeanors.
He remains in the Alachua County Jail.
- Runaway Mom Turns Herself In To The Alachua County Jail
- New Body Scanner at Alachua County Jail
- Woman Tries to Smuggle Drugs into Jail
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Family, friends remember 7 children killed in tragic accident nine years ago today
- Inmate Found Dead in Jail Hours After Arrest
- Friends of the Library attracts hundreds across the country
- Paws on Parole helps one man find a new best friend
- Sheriff's debate turns personal