Mindtree Brings Dozens of Jobs to Gainesville
So far, so good. In five months, a high tech company has brought dozens of jobs to Gainesville. Mindtree has hired 72 employees called "Mindtree Minds," in their new Gainesville office so far. That's about one quarter of what they are still promising to bring.
The IT and product engineering services company opened a center last year in the Ayers Plaza. Gainesville Area Innovation Network Organizers held a luncheon featuring Joelle Smith-- the General Manager of Mindtree. She says right now, they're renovating the third and fourth floor of the building to hire more employees.
"We actually currently have the the whole third floor completely demoed and is rebuilt. That actually seats about 122. We have the fourth floor completely under construction," Joelle Smith (Mindtree General Manager) said.
Smith says company leaders promise to bring 400 jobs over the next five years. Last year, the founder of the company said it's possible that Mindtree could bring up to 1200 high tech jobs to Gainesville.
- New Business Brings Jobs To Gainesville
- Chamber of Commerce aiming to bring more manufacturing jobs to Gainesville
- Mindtree Opening
- Jobs Growing In Gainesville
- Magna Project to Bring Thousands of Jobs
- American Fresh Farms Could bring 400 Jobs to Area
- Mobiquity Brings New Jobs
- Gainesville Police Bring Helicopter, Canines to Show and Tell
- New Year's Eve Brings Music, Money to Gainesville
- GatorNationals Brings $Millions to Gainesville