UF Students Show CSE Program
GAINESVILLE - The Association of Graduate Students in Computer and Information Science and Engineering (ASCIE) is hosting Computer Science Day in conjunction with the annual
Artificial Intelligence in Computer Games Day at the University of Florida in Turlington Plaza and the CSE Building.
It was about a year ago, where students protested to save the Computer Science and Engineering Program.
They're grateful UF officials made cuts across the board instead to one program.
- Students from Santa Fe High School Show Their Best Hogs and Heifers
- Survey Shows Students Skip Meals to Save Money
- Mock DUI Shows Students Consequences of Drinking and Driving
- New Program Helps At-Risk Students
- Local Student Selected for NASA Program
- UF Digital Arts Program Teaches Students To Be More Like Steve Jobs
- New Program Urges Students to "Stay Fresh, Man"
- Standoff at Fla. Capitol Shows No Signs of Ending
- UF Study Shows Smart Forestry Techniques Can Help Conserve Water
- Program Introduces Electric Rental Cars in Orlando