Alachua County Tax Collector's Office Opens Third Location
The Alachua County Tax Collector's Office has opened a third location for driver license services. The third is now open in Butler Plaza. That makes three locations Alachua County Drivers can go to.
The other two offices are located across from the old DMV and in Downtown Gainesville. The State Driver's License Office on Northwest 34th Street closed its doors in March.
A state law was passed in 2011 requiring tax collector's offices to provide driver's license services by July 2015.
- Remembering Von Fraser, Alachua County Tax Collector
- 35th Collector's Day
- Alachua County Tax Collector, Von Fraser Dead At 76
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Wanted Alabama Suspect Located in Levy County, Attacks Police Officer
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Alachua County Commissioners Reach Out to Third Manager Candidate
- Property Tax Reduction For Select Seniors, Off The Radar In Alachua County
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
- Alachua County Considers 1 Cent Sales Tax For Roads