Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Bradford County Sheriff's Office Marks Sexual Predator Residences
Published June 23rd, 2013
BRADFORD COUNTY, Fla.- State law requires the Sheriff to notify residents when sex offenders or predators move into an area.
Smith says the 18 signs he's erected are better than deputies distributing flyers.
Bradford County Sheriff,Gordon Smith says "If my wife or my daughter breaks down and she goes to beat on the door for help I want her to know where not to go."
Only predators are getting these signs and to be classified as a predator, you must have committed a violent crime, prayed on someone under the age of 12 or become a repeat offender.
The signs are made by the county, cost about ten dollars, and they're put up using inmate labor.
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Lieutenant Arrested for Armed Sexual Battery
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Sweep for Sexual Offenders
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Red Signs Will Identify Sexual Predators In Bradford County
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair