Missing Marion County Man
The Marion County Sheriff's Office needs the community's assistance to help locate Armand F. Thibault, 84, who suffers from early stages of Dementia.
Thibault needs to take several medications for his heart.
Mr. Thibault was last seen at 11:30 am., Thursday, June 27, 2013 driving home, but he did not make it. He drives a 2005 White Dodge Caravan with a Florida plate# 414 KGK. He was last seen wearing a light plaid shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.
If you see Mr. Thibault, please call 911.
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Community Search for Missing Marion County Man
- Human Remains May Be Missing Marion County Man
- Human Remains Identified as Missing Marion County Man
- Marion County Man Still Missing
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Missing person in Marion County
- Marion Co. Man Reported Missing, Family Fears for His Safety
- Authorities Searching for Missing Marion Co. Man
- Deputies Looking for Missing Woman in Marion County