Police Officer's 3-year-old Child Drowns
APOPKA, Fla. (AP) - The 3-year-old daughter of an Apopka police officer drowned in a backyard pool.
Orlando television station WFTV reports the girl drowned shortly after noon on Sunday. She was rushed to Florida Hospital South, where she died.
Authorities have not released the family's identity.
Orange County Sheriff's deputies say the drowning was accidental, but remains under investigation.
No further details were immediately available.
- 1-Year-Old Girl Drowns in Family's Swimming Pool
- Tampa Man Accused of Abusing, Killing 3-year-old
- Bullied 12-year-old Girl Commits Suicide
- 67-Year-Old Man Found Dead In Laundry Room
- Pickin' For Kaedyn, Helping 3-Year-Old Leukemia Patient
- 2-year-old Child Drowns After Falling Into Septic Tank
- Ocala Teenager Shoots 5-year-old with BB Gun
- Santorum's 3-Year-Old Daughter Taken to Hospital
- 3-Year-Old Boy Almost Kidnapped By Sex Offender
- Death of 3-Year-Old Leads to Questions Parents Need to Ask