Three Men Gunned Down in Downtown Ocala, Man Believed to be Responsible in Custody
OCALA, Fla. -Not only did all four men involved know each other, they all worked together as bouncers at the Ocala Entertainment Complex.
According to investigators the deadly shooting was part of Andrew Lobbon’s reaction to a prank video featuring himself, caught on tape by one of the victim’s.
And Police are getting a clearer picture of what may have motivated Lobbon to end friendships with fatalities.
Police say Lobbon was embarrassed by the content of a video taken by one of the victims.
Ocala Police Department Spokesperson, Sgt. Angy Scroble explains Lobbon's motive, “My indications are that it had something to do with going out shooting and they pulled a prank on whether or not the gun would fire or not and they were video-ing it.”
Jerry Bynes Jr, Josue Santiago, and Benjamin Howard have been identified as the victims in this case.
Lobbon is being held on 3 counts of felony murder with no bond.
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Early Morning Attack Ends in Murder for Unidentified Gainesville Man
- Shooting at Gainesville Apartment Complex Lands One Man Behind Bars
- Drive-By Shooting in Belleview Leaves 1 Man Dead and 1 Injured
- Ocala Man Denies Killing His Girlfriend
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- Billy's "Young Guns" Shoot Down Hatters
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom