Zimmerman Trial Day 8: Breakdown of Second Phase of Questioning
The small group of everyday people that will decide the fate of George Zimmerman is slowly but surely taking shape.
The group was wittled down after seven heated days of questioning.
Today, 40 potential jurors entered phase 2.
Here's the breakdown on who was questioned in that phase today:
-There were 24 women and 16 men.
Local news outlets vary as to the breakdown of each person's background, but most agree in that pool.
-27 are white
-7 are black
-3 are of mixed races
-3 are Hispanic
Defense attorney Mark O'Mara says the trial should begin on Monday.
- Zimmerman Trial Day 7: State Tries to Prove Key Elements of Second Degree Murder Charge
- Zimmerman Trial Day 5: Witness Places Trayvon Martin on Top of Zimmerman
- Zimmerman Trial Day 6: Detectives Ask Why Zimmerman Chased Trayvon Martin
- Zimmerman Trial Day 8: State Tries to Prove Zimmerman was a "Wanna-be Cop"
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Seven
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Five
- Zimmerman Trial: Day Six
- Zimmerman Trial Day 11: Opening Statements
- Zimmerman Trial: Day 12, Crime-Scene Evidence
- Zimmerman Trial: First Full Day For The Defense