2 Florida Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Two Florida children were accidently run over by lawn mowers and severely injured, and both are undergoing treatment at gulf coast hospitals.
The Tampa Tribune reports that 4-year-old Makaya Lee's right leg and foot were severely injured Friday when she was run over by a mower operated by her father outside their home in Hardee County.
On Sunday, a 3-year-old boy named Jonathan Fox sustained a severe foot injury when he fell off his bike and his mother's boyfriend accidently backed a mower over him.
The incidents were similar to the one that severed the feet of Palm Harbor 2-year-old Ireland Nugent, who recently received prostheses.
- Two Children Accidentally Run Over by Mowers
- Cuba To Turn Over Florida Couple And Children
- Florida's Shands to Pay $26M Over False Claims
- Fleeing Man Run Over by DeLand Officer
- Florida Governor Reappoints 3 Passed Over Agency Heads
- Man Accidentally Electrocuted in Attic
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- Gov. Scott Angry Over Air Traffic Control Furloughs
- Toddler run over by lawn mower
- Once again, Zimmerman pulled over in traffic stop