Fla. Toddler Injured After Falling from ATV
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - A toddler has been taken to a southwest Florida hospital with serious injuries after falling off an ATV.
Clearwater Police said the 2-year-old boy was riding an ATV in a parking lot with his father when he fell off the vehicle Sunday night. Neither was wearing any safety gear.
The boy was flown to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
Police are investigating the accident. The Department of Children and Families has also been notified.
- Toddler Left in Vehicle Dies; S. Fla. Mom Arrested
- Gay Fla. Teen Back in Jail After Plea Deal Pulled
- Fla. Girl, 7, Critically Hurt in 6-Story NYC Fall
- Palatka Woman Injured In ATV Accident
- Sebelius to Make Stops in Fla. for Health Care Law
- Fla. Senate Revises 'Parent Trigger' Proposal
- Fla. College Presidents Given Expensive Perks
- Fla. School Tells Students to Drop Online Classes
- Judge Sends North Fla. Man to Prison for Life
- Fla. Homeowner Fatally Shoots Invader