Search Warrants Lead to Arrests and Drug Seizures
One of North Central Florida's newest police criminal interdiction units is off and running.
On Friday, in twin operations, the Lake City Police Department's newly formed CID made multiple arrests and seized drugs.
The home of Franklin Rolle was searched for narcotics.
Officers say they found crack cocaine, marijuana, Illegal prescription drugs and drug equipment.
Rolle was arrested and drugs and paraphernalia confiscated.
The residence of Rudy Enriquez, Jr. was searched and police say they found large quantities of of marijuana and k-2, a synthetic marijuana.
Enriquez,who is a convicted felon, was also in possession of a loaded firearm.
Both were transported to the Columbia County Jail.
- Belleview Drug Bust Leads to Nine Arrests
- Lake City Police Officer Shoots, Kills Armed Driver at DUI Checkpoint
- Police say drugs a motive in kidnapping in Lake City
- Lake City Police Searching for Missing Man
- Lake City Police Search for ATM Bandit
- Lake City Police Search For Armed Suspect
- Family members arrested following drug bust in Lawtey
- Police Now Need Warrant To Search Cell Phones, Locals Weigh In
- Drug Abuse in Palatka, 33 Arrest Warrants Issued
- Lake City Police Officer Arrested: She Turned Herself In