State Sales Tax Holiday is Just Around the Corner
TALLAHASSEE - Florida’s popular sales tax holiday is coming up, and this year it’s getting an upgrade.
Personal computers and accessories selling for up to $750 will be tax free from August 2 to 4.
As in previous tax holidays, clothing and shoes up to $75 will be tax exempt, along with school supplies up to $15.
However, books are not exempt.
The exemption applies no matter how many items are sold on the same invoice to a customer.
- Hurricane Season Sales Tax Holiday: What You Should Know
- Fla. Supreme Court Upholds Penalty 2nd Time Around
- Florida Couple Sails Around The World for 14 Years
- Gov. Scott approves 3 sales tax holidays
- Florida Governor OKs Sales Tax Holiday For August
- Sales Tax Holiday's Last Day
- Sales Tax Holiday Bill Heads to House Floor
- No Hurricane Sales Tax Holiday
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- Internet Sales Tax Takes Step Forward