Starke Elementary School Relocated
There are some changes to report for displaced students of Starke Elementary School.
Bradford County school leaders ordered the school shut down last week because of unhealthy levels of mold.
Students were assigned to alternate locations, but today some of them changed.
On September 3, Pre-K students will report to Madison Street Baptist Church.
Kindergarten and fourth graders to Southside Elementary School.
First and second graders to Lawtey Elementary.
Third graders to the school district headquarters and fifth graders to the Santa Fe College Stump Building.
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- Starke Elementary Back Open After 6 Months
- Mold concerns at Fort White Elementary
- Train Hits Woman in Starke
- City of Starke Election Results
- Mold Outbreak Closes Starke Elementary
- Starke Elementary Reopens After Mold Problem
- Second Study Performed at Starke Elementary
- Legacy Elem. Will Reduce Overcrowding at Other Schools