Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
Published January 11th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- It's a rare find that's generating a lot of buzz around Alachua County.
A bird normally found no closer than thousands of miles away is calling North Central Florida its home for now, and it's got people traveling from near and far just to see it.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports on the Bullock's Oriole that has birders in the Mile Run community all "aflutter."
- Gatornationals Drives in an Economic Boost
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County
- New Zika case in Alachua County
- Alachua Second Healthiest County in Florida
- Homeless Rates Up in Alachua, Columbia County
- Alachua County is Home to the Oldest Active Bomb Squad Technician in the Country
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office