Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
Published January 11th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- It's a rare find that's generating a lot of buzz around Alachua County.
A bird normally found no closer than thousands of miles away is calling North Central Florida its home for now, and it's got people traveling from near and far just to see it.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports on the Bullock's Oriole that has birders in the Mile Run community all "aflutter."
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Memorial Service Alachua County
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County
- Alachua County Tax Collector's Office Opens Third Location
- Statewide Wage Theft Bill Fails, Paving the Way for Alachua County's Ordinance
- Alachua County is Home to the Oldest Active Bomb Squad Technician in the Country
- Alachua County Hasn't Seen Rabies in Feral Cats in Four Years