Bird Native to Western US Spotted in Alachua County
Published January 11th, 2014
GAINESVILLE -- It's a rare find that's generating a lot of buzz around Alachua County.
A bird normally found no closer than thousands of miles away is calling North Central Florida its home for now, and it's got people traveling from near and far just to see it.
TV20's Trent Kelly reports on the Bullock's Oriole that has birders in the Mile Run community all "aflutter."
- Gatornationals Drives in an Economic Boost
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Alligator has been spotted at Rainbow River
- Birds Euthanized After Rooster Fight Busted
- 21-Year-Old Man Drowns At Popular Dixie County Swimming Spot
- Drug Testing of Welfare Recipients Unconstitutional in FL
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- Family Friend Turned Fiend of Family
- DMV Expansion In Alachua County
- Residents are Already Hitting the Polls