Chiefland Logger Named Woman of the Year in Agriculture
A Chiefland woman has been named Florida's Woman of the Year in Agriculture.
"I think the focus should not be on me but more on the big picture: forestry, agriculture. And anybody can do what I do. It's just that I'm very blessed that I have the opportunity to be able to spend the time doing the things that I do," said Lynetta Griner, Usher Land and Timber.
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Mental Health Care System, One Year After Sandy Hook Shooting
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Levy County Woman Helping Hurt Horses
- Woman Seriously Injured By Elephant in Levy County
- Levy County Schools Already Preparing for New School Year
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy
- Farmers Discuss the Proposed Farm Bill
- Sunshine Festival Celebrates Florida History