Chiefland Logger Named Woman of the Year in Agriculture
A Chiefland woman has been named Florida's Woman of the Year in Agriculture.
"I think the focus should not be on me but more on the big picture: forestry, agriculture. And anybody can do what I do. It's just that I'm very blessed that I have the opportunity to be able to spend the time doing the things that I do," said Lynetta Griner, Usher Land and Timber.
- Woman found stabbed in a home
- Agro-Terrorism: From the Farm to the Fork
- Candle Vigil Marks 4 Years Since Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
- Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With 15-Year-Old, Terminated From School
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Nearly Two Years After Tree Trimming Accident, Mom Speaks Out
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- Family Digging Through Burning Rubble
- Missing woman's boyfriend arrested, family searching for answers
- Farm to Table: How New FDA Guidelines Affect Beef and Dairy