Passenger of Small Plane in Palatka Crash Dies
The passenger in the small plane that crashed in Palatka Friday morning has died.
Florida Highway Patrol says 71-year-old Malcolm Clevenstine died late last night.
Clevenstine was in the plane with the pilot, 73-year-old Richard Carrara of Palm Coast when it crashed.
State troopers say the plane was inbound from St. Augustine and appears to have failed a landing at Kay Larkin Airport before crashing into an embankment near a Lowe's Home Improvement Center.
The Cessna LC41 single engine aircraft landed on a pile of wooden pallets in the store's loading zone.
Carrara suffered injuries but is expected to be okay.
- Passenger in Palatka Plane Crash Dies
- Small Plane Crash in Palatka
- Gainesville Woman Dies in Scooter Crash
- Delete Teen Crashes Day
- Pilot OK After Small Plane Crashes
- Two Struck By Train In Putnam County, One Dies
- Deadly Crash in Dixie County
- Single Car Crash In Levy County Kills Child, Injures 5 Others
- Cattle Car Crash
- Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence