Blair Wins Nomination for Republican Marion County Sheriff Candidate
OCALA - Late Wednesday evening, in a packed auditorium at the Marion County Republican Headquarters, Chris Blair won the nomination to represent the Republican party in the sheriff's race.
He received 34 out of 56 votes from the Republican Executive Committee members.
He will face off against Constitution Party candidate Bernie DeCastro in November's general election.
- Campaign Threats
- Absentee Voting in Marion County
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Dan Kuhn to withdrawl from the Sheriff's race
- Sheriff Blair Budget Request
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election
- Marion County Sheriff will not Seek Re-Election
- Tracking Down, "Undecided," Voters
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads
- Gainesville Voters Watch Election Returns at Hippodrome