County Emergency Team Recognized as Exemplary Program
MARION COUNTY - Even though the worst of Isaac won't be felt in North Central Florida, residents in one county might feel even better knowing their emergency management team is highly respected by their peers.
Just a few days ago, the Florida Division of Emergency Management informed the leadership of the Marion County Emergency Management of a special status.
The region coordinator categorized Marion County's emergency management as an exemplary program.
It received one of the highest ratings in the state.
The state agency challenged Marion County Emergency Management with a 22-question survey, from which they based most of its ranking.
- Marion County's Gold Star Mothers Recognized For The First Time
- Columbia County emergency officials check flood progress
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN MARION COUNTY
- Columbine Born Program Headed To Marion County
- One Marion County High School Cuts Agriculture Program
- Postal Service considers emergency rate hike
- Marion County HazMat and Urban Search and Rescue Teams Receive Federal Grant
- Marion County SWAT Team Wins Competition
- Flood Insurance Rates Set To Increase For Subsidized Premiums
- Money for Emergency Shelters Runs Out...Before the Cold Weather Does