Disaster Asistance Center Closing Despite Oncoming Storm
The flood threat isn't going away, due to the constant rain we have received in north central Florida.
However one disaster recovery center is being shut down.
The center that was established after Tropical Storm Debby at the Suwannee County coliseum will close Saturday.
Anyone needing assistance after the center closes is asked to call FEMA or register online by September 4th.
The center will be open everyday today and tomorrow from 8 am until 6 pm.
- Finding Leisure on Labor Day
- Live Oak Businesses on Road to Recovery After Debby
- Troubled Waters in Cedar Key Force Road Closures
- Repairing Sinkholes In Live Oak After Tropical Storm Debby
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Suwanee County's Lost Homes In The Flood
- Mosquitoes are Out and Counties are Fighting Back
- Unconfirmed Tornado Badly Damages Suwannee County Business
- A Reason to Celebrate for Suwannee County Residents in Storm Affected Areas
- Disaster Assistance Still Avaliable