Big Decision On Adult Bookstore
A lot of people in Waldo say they don't want a sex shop moving in nearby, but that's just what's going to happen.
Tonight Alachua County Commissioners unanimously approved a settlement with the owners of "Cafe Risque" that will allow an adult bookstore to operate.ï¿½ They've been trying to open it for almost a year.
If the county wouldn't agree to a zoning change to allow the bookstore to open, the owners threatened to sue so they could open a full- fledged strip club.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV 20 News
- An Adult Bookstore For Waldo
- Alachua County Commissioners Make Two Big Decisions
- Gainesville Bookstores Saving Students Millions of Dollars
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- High Springs Leaders Consider Zoning for Adult Businesses
- Two Adults, Four Kids Killed in Three Vehicle Crash
- Ocala 13 Year Old Charged As Adult, Child Psychologists Weigh In
- Ocala Teen Charged as an Adult for Attempted Second Degree Murder