Bradford County Burn Ban
There is now a mandatory burn ban in Bradford county. If you live in Bradford county you cannot burn anything outdoors, unless you have a permit from the Florida Division of Forestry.Â That includes fireworks, sparklers, flares, or any other pyrotechnic devices.
But don't worry, you don't have to cancel your grilling plans.Â Gas and charcoal grills are allowed.Â Just make sure youï¿½watchï¿½them carefully.
By Lauren Rodriguez, WCJB TV 20 News
- Burn Ban & Fireworks Ban Still in Effect in Marion County
- Local Wildfires Keep Burn Ban in Effect: Clay County Blaze Now Burning
- Levy County Under Voluntary Burn Ban
- Marion County Burn Ban
- Burn Bans
- Burn Ban's Impact On Fourth Of July
- Voluntary Burn Ban in Effect
- Residents, County Officials Vent Frustrations at Bradford County Delegation Meeting
- Former Bradford County Coach Serving Time in One- Punch Death
- Gov. Rick Scott Listens to Bradford County Citizens