Sex Offender Sweep
Thirteen people were arrested during Operation S.O.S., Sex Offender Sweep.Â Â The 8 hour joint operation resulted in the following arrests:
52 year old George W. Reahm was arrested for failing to register as a sex offender and violating his probation.
26 year old Erik I. Garcia was arrested for violating his probation.
40 year old Gerald G. Marsh was arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements and violating his probation.
27 year oldf Calvin L. Patterson was arrested for contempt of court.
49 year old Samuel G. Light was arrested for being a fugitive of justice.
27 year old Harold Murphy Jr. was arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements.
41 year old Carlos M. Alvarado was arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements.
38 year old Roland L. Jackson violated Ocala's sex offender ordinance which is living too close to a school, playground or day care center.
27 year old Brad A. Motley was arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements.
26 year old Germaine L. Johnson was arrested for failing to comply with sex offender requirements.
49 year old Russell Fowler was arrested for violating his probation. He was caught with drug paraphernalia.
30 year old Tanisha N. Caiger and 38 year old Darren S. Mendez were located on additional charges during the operation.Â Caiger was arrested for trespassing after warning and Mendez was arrested for driving with a license that is suspended or revoked.
The operation also resulted in the location of a sex offender who was hiding.Â 28 year old Gregory J. Hawk was located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and incarcerated.Â A hold for the local charge, failure to comply with sex offender requirements, was placed on him for extradition.
- Operation S.P.O.C III- Sex Offender/Predator Sweep
- Convicted Sex Offender Asks to be Castrated
- Florida Sex Offenders Using Social Media
- Registered Sex Offender in Ocala Arrested Again
- No Tricks with Sex Offenders
- Occupy Protester Was Sex Offender Fugitive
- Operation "Night Light" Nabs Three Local Sex Offenders
- Sex Offender Sentenced for Failing to Reregister
- Keeping Your Children Safe From Sex Offenders
- New College Campus Sex Offender Search Unveiled on FDLE Website