A FINAL FAREWELL
A somber day of mourning for family members and friends of Hawthorne High School Sophomore David Bryan.
They gathered at Williams Thomas Funeral Home in Hawthorne to remember the life of the 16 year old and pay their respects.
Authorities say David Bryan was driving home Thursday night from his job at the Publix in Gainesville when he passed another car along NE 39th Ave. and crashed into a Lowe's delivery truck head-on.
David was a member of the hawthorne high school football team, soccer team, the TV production crew and the drama club.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV20 News
- Final Farewell Friday For North Marion Football Coach Craig Damon
- Fans Say Farewell to Jacksonville
- Urban Meyer: The Final Farewell
- Final meeting for State Road 200 changes
- Gators Magical Season Comes to and End, Fall in Final Four
- Warren, Orlando Make Final Pitch to Voters Ahead of At-Large 2 Runoff
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- Gators Defeat Dayton, Advance to Final Four
- The Final Four Frenzy Hits Gainesville
- Brittany Force Discusses Final Day of Qualifying at Gatornationals