Still Searching For Cameron Lissimore's Killer
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The search for an Ocala killer continues, six months after a one time high school football star was shot. Twenty-year-old Cameron Lissimore was killed back in October. But authorities and his family are far from giving up on finding his killer. His family thinks there are people out there who know what happened. They're suspicious from the hear-say they've heard regarding specific details of the crime, only police knew. It's been a long six months for Lissimore's family and authorities. But this is far from being a cold case. Sgt. Lou Biondi from the Ocala Police Department says, "We've worked all the leads and this case is currently still open. There are leads to follow. There's evidence we're looking into when it comes to this case."
Lissimore's family says three black males were seen leaving the crime scene after he was shot.
If you have any information about this case you're asked to call the Ocala Police Department at (352) 369-7140.
- Ocala Killer Still At-Large
- Investigators ID Ocklawaha Homicide Victim, as Deputies Search for His Killer
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Family Says Child Deceased, Officials Still Searching
- Still Searching
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- Life at a Standstill Despite Jury's Indictment of Accused Teen Killers
- Obama Asks 'Soul Searching' after Martin Shooting
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search