On Wednesday the school was evacuated due to another bomb threat. The students stood in groups out of harms way as law enforcement officials searched the school for a possible bomb.
A note was found in the boys bathroom that read the school would be blown up around one o'clock.Â Many of the parents who stood outside the school's gates, had strong opinions on this situation.
Dolare Lanphere says, "I think it's stupid children. You know their parents aren't controlling them. They don't know what they're doing. They're just, you know. Go through your kids book bag, go through his note. That's your right as a parent."
Sergeant Lou Biondi from the Ocala Police Department says, "Whoever the author is, of the notes, probably doesn't realize the seriousness of their actions. In the event that they're caught, there is definitely consequences. It's a felony."
Parents were once again instructed to meet at Queen of Peace Catholic Church on State Road 200 for more information.
By Sarah Pusateri, WCJB TV-20 News
- SFCC Bomb Threat Information
- Bomb Threat Called In To Columbia School Offices, Found To Be A Hoax
- Arrest Made in Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat Closes Gilchrist County Schools
- Pipe Bomb Threat Forces Neighbors to Evacuate
- Bomb Threat Arrest
- Bomb Threat at Gainesville High School
- Bomb Threat at Orange and Blue Game
- Bomb Threat Clears Plaza Royale
- Bomb threat at Kanapaha Middle School deemed hoax