Lieutenant Corey Dahlem died last Wednesday, a little more than a day after he was hit by an accused drunk driver during the national championship celebration.Â Dahlem's funeral will start at eleven in the morning at Trinity United Methodist Church.
Some roads will be closed because of the service.
The stretch of Northwest 53rd Avenue in front of the church will be closed from seven in the morning until two in the afternoon. Northwest 53rd Avenue will be blocked off from Northwest 34th Street to Northwest 43 Street.
- Funeral plans set for slain North Florida detective
- Funeral For Ga. Family Killed In Fla. Crash
- Governor Attends Funeral
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Teen Funeral
- Pardee's Brother Robbed Before Funeral
- Vincent Funeral
- Columbia County man arrested in connection to funeral home burglary
- Funeral and Memorial Services Announced for Somer Thompson