Contact Solution Recall
Advanced Medical Optics is recalling the product after a report showed the solution led to an increased risk of eye infections. The same product was recalled last year because of bacterial contamination. AMO says there is no evidence to show this latest recall is due to contamination issue. They are working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration to look into the problem.
- Supernatural Expert Looks To Make Contact With The Dead
- Be Cautious of Halloween Costume Contacts
- School District Unveils Text Message Emergency Contact System
- Delegate Solutions
- Doctor Shortage Solution?
- A Solution to Tent City?
- "Emergency Solution" in High Springs
- UF Budget Cuts Spark Search for Alternative Solutions
- Confusion over Feral Hogs Solution
- Police Find Solution for Southwest 62nd Boulevard Crosswalk