Crist Tours Fire Damage
The Governor visited The Hope Baptist Church where fire fighters and evacuees were stationed. He shook hands with firefighters and residents offering support and reassurance.
"Every time we come together, whether it is a hurricane or wildfire whatever it might be," says Govenor Crist. "Floridians are great and they do the right thing and working hard, we got a great team."
Governor Crist also reminded people to stay informed about the fire and do what local officials ask.
By Nathalie Pozo, WCJB TV20 News
- Fire damages Union County sawmill
- Fire Seriously Damages Apartment Building
- Cooking Fire Badly Damages Gainesville Apartment
- Garage Fire Damages Gainesville House
- Fire Damages Marion County Restaurant
- Fire Damages Ocala Fast Food Restaurant
- Tour Bus Catches on Fire
- Fire at Brewery Causes One Million in Damages
- Charlie Crist Comes to Town
- Crist proposes tuition reform