Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
Due to a 500 acre fire in Southeast Bradford County, the Bradford County Sheriff's Department has announced the closure of State Road 100 between Starke and Keystone Heights. Drivers should avoid this area and take alternate routes, such as STate Road 21 or 21B to State Road 26 back to Highway 301.
Residents in the Griffis Loop area all the way to Batten Road have been evacuated.
A second fire in the County Road 18 area near Hampton has resulted in the evacuation of residents between 41st and 47th avenues. This blaze has involved an estimated area of 1,000 acres.
A shelter has been opened at Bradford Middle School Gymnasium.
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Paul Ryan Visit Will Cause Road Closures
- Wildfire in Ocala National Forest prompts road closures
- Water Main Break Causes Boil Water Notice In Hampton
- Marion County Brush Fire Closes Roads, Causes Evacuations
- Update: County knew about fire station closure ahead of time
- Fire Safety Comes to the Forefront of Attention
- Trailer Caught on Fire
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- Family of six homeless after house catches fire