Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
Twenty-one-year old Miles Perez was arrested Tuesday. He is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and a hit-and-run.
Investigators say Perez was driving the car that struck and killed 24-year-old John Hoskin.
Witnesses say Hoskin and some friends were trying to stop a fight when Perez intentionally drove his car right at the men.
Perez is currently free on a $30,000 bond.
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- Man Turns Himself in for Hit-and-Run
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run
- Former UF Student Sentenced to Seven Years in Prison for Deadly Hit-and-Run
- Former Principal Accused in Stabbing, Hit-and-run
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- Pedestrian Killed In Hit And Run Crash
- Hit and Run Mystery
- Hit & Run Car Found