Detective Angy Scrobble's job is to talk to children who have been sexually abused.Â It isn't an easy job, but she says taking them to a comfortable environment like Kimberly's Kottage helps.
Kimberly's Kottage is a not-for-profit organization that relies on government grants and donations to operate.
Scrobble says, "I can bring a case to a successful arrest or prosecution, the main goal is to make sure the child is okay."
A 62-year old man and a 14-year old boy were arrested this week in separate incidents of sexual abuse against 4 year old children.Â In both cases, the abuse occurred more than once.
- Collins Extradited to Marion County
- Largest drug bust in Gilchrist County history...
- Celebrations 1/18/2017
- Birthday Celebrations 1/19/17
- George Zimmerman's Wife Says He is 'Selfish'
- Florida's Law 'Stand Your Ground' is Here to Stay
- Alachua County's 'Foster Grandparents' On Hold Due to Government Shutdown
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- 'Bus Roadeo' Tests Bus Drivers' Maneuvering Skills
- 'Bambooville 2' To be Removed from UF's Campus